What I can do for you as a web editor:
- write concepts for (SEO) texts*
- publish texts
- do rough corrections and editing of third party texts*
- manage the content of your WordPress website (including pictures)
- manage the structure of your website (buttons, access to relevant information, links, etc.)
- keep the content of your site/blog up to date
- post content on your social media
- contribute to SEO
- manage (and/or help develop) your website's corporate identity
- perform desk research into interesting or entertaining news items for your customers
In short, for anything and everything you need to make and keep your website up to date, lively, interesting and easy to find (in search engines), you can count on me**.
*Please note: Being a non-native speaker, my abilities are limited. As a copywriter, I can find and (re-)write content that might be interesting to your customers, but I recommend you have a native professional edit and correct my texts. As an editor, I can spot most typo's, misspellings and some grammar mistakes in English, but if you want perfection, please use a native editor. The English used throughout my website is of my own making and as good as it gets.
If you do not have one yet, I can help you set up a website of your own. Budget friendly, uncomplicated, yet adequate and presentable.
What this means in practice:
- Design in line with your business or chosen subject
- Filling the pages (with your own texts)
- Supply illustrations (max. 5 photo's)
- Create onsite contact forms (as many as you like)
- Set up a blog
- Create modules for reviews, tips, highlights
- Social media module
Technical aspects ***included:
- Responsiveness, or: fit for all mobile devices (desktop, mobile phones and tablets)
- Search Engine Optimized (indexable content, fast page load time, easy to find on mobile devices)
- Safe: SSL-certificate
- Domain name + email address(es)
- Google Analytics link
- Help desk
- SEO code check 4x per annum
- Automatic backups of your site
Optional extra's (to name but a few):
- Logo design one-off
- Credit card payment option one-off
- Calendar module one off
- Booking/reservation module one-off
- Write web texts
- Extra language
**Prefer a little more DIY?
I am so very flexible. If you would rather handle certain parts of your website yourself, that is okay with me. Or maybe you'd prefer to have me set everything up and subsequently turn the management of the site over to you. Say the word, after all, it is your website.
***Or maybe you already have your own technical professional?
My strengths and talents lie with the front side of a website, not its back end. For the technical aspects, I work together with a trusted and reliable professional. However, if you already have taken care of matters like domain name and hosting etcetera yourself, that is no problem either, of course.
Let me contact you.
If you fill out your details below, I will get in touch with you within 24 hours (except for weekends).